Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Sunsets, Sadness, and Emily
I have a lot more pictures of this pretty little lady, but unfortunately downloading them onto my computer has become quite the process. Emily is honestly one of the sweetest, most talented people I know. She is an artist, an athlete, a creative genius, not mention absolutely beautiful. She has a wonderful heart, and has dedicated her life to Christ, something I respect her greatly for. Also she looks pretty damn good on the dock. It was sunset at Ryckman Park, but it also was raining that day, so there was no sun to set. Which is sad because the sunset is so pretty, and it represents something even better. It represents the end of another day, a time to reflect on what you have done and look forward to what comes next. I also have a ton of sunset pictures that I can't wait to share because they turned out so wonderful, but they sit with other pictures that were giving me a hard time. I promise I will have more coming soon. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment