Saturday, August 1, 2015
R-Yan
I've been gone a bit, out and about doing summerish things and regrettably not taking pictures. But I did catch a few good shots of the very beloved Ryan Wilder. He was eager to show off his dramatic side, as he is an actor and jumps at any chance he gets to play a character. The character he plays here? Local homosexual dramatically gazes into the distance while pondering life's greatest questions: "What is my meaning in life? What is the meaning of life itself?" or something ridiculous along those lines. I love Ryan, his quirks and all and he's a talented actor who I hope gets to showcase his talent and passion on stage. Even though Ryan cannot continue to perform on the high school stage, I know he will find a way. Never give up my friend, never give up. If you are passionate about something, go for it, and never look back. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment