Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cow Appreciation Day

Free Chick-Fil-A? Absolutely! Yesterday was Cow Appreciation Day, a promotional project where if you dress up like a cow you get a free meal at Chick-Fil-A. And the universally accepted fact that Chick-Fil-A is the superior fast food chain had everyone in town breaking out the black paint. I would be lying if I tried to telling you that when I heard about free Chick-Fil-A I didn't squeal for joy. But let's be honest, who wouldn't get excited about delicious perfectly fried chicken sandwiches for FREE?? So I heard about the free chicken and texted everyone I knew to try and get a solid crew together. Of course not everyone could make it, but the very wonderful Emily, Tyler, and Marilyn gathered at my house and we started to cow ourselves out. We got together as much black paint as we could, found some white t-shirts and got to work. With some hard labor and a couple of moos we were the four cutest cows in town. We headed over to the Palm Bay Chick-Fil-A and walked in with the confidence of an unstoppable heard of cows, claimed our meals and enjoyed every bit of free chicken. We didn't stop there, since we were already cowed out we figured why not get as much free food as possible, so we all headed over to Melbourne Square Mall for free Chick-Fil-A round #2. Here are a few picture I took of them before we headed out on our free chicken journey. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment