Friday, July 17, 2015

Summertime Blues

After being off school for just over a month, July always seems to bum me out. I feel like my entire summer is over and I end up resorting to Netflix, there's not much point to doing anything else. In Florida it rains like the world is on fire and when it isn't raining, it's 500 degrees outside. The sunshine state isn't very fun when you're sweating from place you didn't even know you could sweat from. For me July always brings the summertime blues, where I miss the colder weather, the holidays, the hot cocoa, and (indoor) ice skating. This past spring break while everyone was hitting the beach, I headed out to Colorado and hit the slopes to catch one last feel of colder temperatures before endeavouring into the next six months that would consist of heat and more heat. While I was on the trip I had my camera in hand, ready to capture every moment so when July came around I would have photos to remind me that the world wasn't going to melt and winter would be on it's way soon enough. Well here we are four months later, and it's hot as could be outside, but here are a few of the shots that help ease my summertime blues, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Until next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment