Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Little Miss Marilyn

I have some new pictures to share with you! Here are some shots of the very lovely Marilyn Costa, these were shot outside her house, it was a stormy night so we didn't get many shots in before Mother Nature pushed us back inside. When we headed back inside I got to play around with flash and indoor lighting that I'm a little more unfamiliar with. Some of the indoor shots didn't necessarily follow the photographic standards for a good photo, but I liked how they turned out because I think they really captivated Marilyn's personality. The pictures show a very pretty young lady in her natural habitat, a Marvel themed bedroom. I think this really encased her character, showing her feminine side and her superhero passionate side. Let me know what you think of my pictures, I would love some input! Until next time.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment